I can guarantee that you are in a 100% secure space, and therefore, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, E-Commerce and Information Society Services (ECISSA), the following is stated:
1.1. Data identification of the responsible party
As stated in the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (ECISSA), I inform you that:
- My company name is: VExponencial, S.L.
- My Tax-id number (NIF) is B66435314
- My registered office is located at C/ Vilamarí, 88, Barcelona. Postal code: 08015
- Email: email@example.com
- My social activity consists of online sales, online training sales
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person in charge of the web page are the following:
The sale of trainings.
Manage the list of subscribers and users affiliated to the luisnavarro.es portal.
Provision of content for the blog.
Providing support for students.
1.4. Use of the website and collection of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.luisnavarro.es hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by VExponencial, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER assumes the appropriate use of the contents offered through the website and, by way of example but not limited to, will not use them to:
(a) incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, apology of terrorism or human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://www.luisnavarro.es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) try to access and, if necessary, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
VExponencial, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that: violate the dignity of a person; are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic; infringe upon youth, children, public order or safety; or, in its opinion, are not suitable for its publication.
In any case, VExponencial, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other tools of participation that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Data capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email, subject and name fields.
- Subscription form, where the USER fills in the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, zip code, email and password.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Navigation and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding his/her IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that forwarded him/her to it, his/her operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by VExponencial, S.L. or the data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Also, both by subscribing to this website and by making any comments on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents to:
The access of VExponencial, S.L. to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any consultation through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment the user activates its subscription or accesses a paid service, VExponencial, S.L. has access to:
Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing, creating a duly registered file in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection under the name of “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS”. Or, in the case of making a purchase, the user will be included in the file of “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” giving VExponencial, S.L. access to the data of name, surname, email, ID and full address.
In any case VExponencial, S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web https://www.luisnavarro.es as well as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
VExponencial, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by VExponencial, S.L. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by VExponencial, S.L., will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the modality of making available all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of VExponencial, S.L., are expressly prohibited.
The USER commits to respecting the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by VExponencial, S.L. Elements of the website can only be viewed, without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware. The USER will have to abstain from the suppression, alteration, elusion or manipulation of any device of protection or system of security installed on the pages of VExponencial, S.L.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license of use with more people. Each license is personal and non-transferable. We reserve the right to take any civil and criminal action we may have in order to safeguard our rights, all this under penalty of incurring a crime against intellectual property of art. 270 et seq. of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
VExponencial, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, of the damages and prejudices of any nature that could cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the web site, – which will make periodic shutdowns for technical maintenances – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
VExponencial, S.L. reserves the right to carry out, without previous notice, the modifications that it considers appropriate to its site, being able to change, suppress or add the contents and services that are provided as well as the manner in which they are presented or located in its web.
5. HYPERLINK POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to create or utilize a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the web of VExponencial, S.L. will have to agree to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the web site without the previously expressed authorization of VExponencial, S.L. is forbidden.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the web of VExponencial, S.L. without its previously expressed authorization.
- No false, inexact or incorrect manifestation will be established on the web of VExponencial, S.L., nor on the services or contents of it. With exception of the signs that form part of the hyperlink. The web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, business sign, designation, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to VExponencial, S.L., unless it has been expressly authorized by VExponencial, S.L.
- The presence of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of any relationship between VExponencial, S.L. and the holder of the web page or of the portal from which it is implemented, nor the knowledge and acceptance of VExponencial, S.L. of the services and contents offered in the above mentioned web page or portal.
- VExponencial, S.L. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
The website of VExponencial, S.L. can make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the sole function to facilitate the users information, contents and services on the Internet. In no case can it be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit said links.
VExponencial, S.L. does not commercialize, neither manages, nor previously controls, nor owns the contents, services, information and manifestations available on the above mentioned web sites.
VExponencial, S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility, not even of indirect or subsidiary form, for the damages of any type that could derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and existing services or offers on the web sites not managed by VExponencial, S.L. and that are accessible through VExponencial, S.L.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
VExponencial, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to users who do not comply with the present General Conditions of Use.
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
VExponencial, S.L. will pursue the breach of the present conditions as well as any undue use of its web, exercising all the civil and penal actions that it can rightfully correspond to.
8. MODIFICATION AND DURATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS
VExponencial, S.L. will be able to modify the conditions determined herein at any time, and they will be accordingly published, as they are here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others accordingly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
VExponencial, S.L. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers, an that they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and a statement of the reasons for the complaint.
They might also send their complaint by mail addressed to: VExponencial, S.L., C/ Vilamarí, 88, Barcelona. Postal code: 08015.